Download Raghav - StoryTeller

Posted by Anonymous | 7:52 AM | , , | 0 comments »


This is Raghav Mathur’s debut album. Hailing from Canada this guy made it to the top charts in the UK. Excellent singer & a prolific songwriter, Raghav blends western with desi to add brilliantly to the Asian music wave that is THE flavor these days. Once in a while comes a “wholesome” album that just delights you. This one falls in that category. What is a “wholesome” album? Wait till end.

Well, I just can’t write small reviews. However, I am gonna try to keep myself tight this time around. There are 16 tracks in all. However, I am reviewing them in the order that I always listen them to.

Download Raghav - StoryTeller Song


Ain't Nobody

Angel Eyes

Another Bad Goodbye

Baby I'm Amazed

Bad Bad Bad

C'mon

Can't Get Enough

Chod Diya

Let's Work It Out

No.1

No No

So Confused

Sooner Or Later

Teri Baaton

Weakness

Winter In My Mind


Songs Courtesy : Songs.pk

0 comments